When you work with us, you’ll quickly discover “The Zeitbyte Difference”: A commitment to the highest possible levels of quality and customer service. Our online video solutions are designed to make your webcasts exceptional, whether you need just one of our services or an end-to-end solution.
Among the many reasons we consistently exceed our clients’ expectations:
- We own all of our own gear — the same state-of-the-art equipment that’s used to broadcast major events like the Olympics, Major League Baseball games, and the NCAA Final Four.
- Our HD-/SD-capable equipment includes professional video and audio interfaces (no SDI or component signal conversion necessary), booms, jib cams, shoulder mounts, steady cams, green screens, ENG-style and specialty lenses, wireless camera systems, live event staging/lighting, studio-style staging/lighting, and projections.
- We stay ready for any emergency by always arriving on site with extra (redundant) gear.
- We partner with the world’s largest CDNs (content delivery networks), so handling even the biggest events is never a problem.
- We offer support for all mobile device formats, including iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android.
- We make all of our webcasts available as multi-bitrate streams to ensure they look terrific regardless of the viewer’s Internet connection.
- Our ability to incorporate live switching (multiple camera angles) gives webcasts a more three-dimensional and engaging feel.
- Our in-house video production professionals are always available to create preroll (pre-recorded spots), motion graphics, lower thirds, virtual compositing, and more to enhance your webcast.
- With hundreds of projects under our belt, we anticipate problems and head them off before they happen.
- In addition to going on-site for webcast events, we personally answer phones for pre-event questions and post-event support issues.
- Our versatility and adaptability helps ensure the success of every event.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can make your next webcast a spectacular success.